Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

....The Marx Brothers, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Coffee, The Star Wars Franchise, Godzilla, Lindsey Buckingham, T.V. Trays, The Ability to Walk, Snoopy, Blu-Rays, Pierogis, The Minnesota Vikings from 1973 to 1978, Comic Books, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Moonsault, Hal Needham, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Toilet Paper, MP3's, Charlton Heston as Moses, Smoked Meats, WKRP In Cincinnati, Alan Moore, The Notion That Jim Morrison Is Alive, Lawn Darts and Unbroken High E Strings On My Guitar.

I'm thankful for my friends and family, my amazing wife, and the fact that this might be read by a couple of people.  Thanks and good night...

1 comment:

b-dub said...

A friend in Seattle had his eBay account suspended for selling lawn darts. But I think the blame is seriously misdirected on that count. You buy the land, you get the Indians...