Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stupid Shit From The Thrift Store...

I used to hit the Goodwill and The Salvation Army stores like a madman back in the day. It was a great way to find cheap clothing and cool swag. You would never know when the McDonald's Grimace Glass from the 70's would show up or a bag of vintage Star Wars figures. Recently, I rediscovered the magic of thrift stores when I took my mother out shopping. She could never resist a bargin, hence her love of the stores.

Nowadays, my main reason for going is to find things like these....



WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND THEIR DAMN SPECIAL EDUCATION GETTING THEIR HANDS ON YOUR LITTLE ANGEL.



THE MATCHING SUITS, THE SLICKED BACK HAIR...I'M GUESSING IT HAPPENED DURING THE FIELD TRIP AT BIBLE CAMP.



WHEN I'M NOT SINGING ABOUT THE LOVE OF GOD, I RETURN TO MY DAY JOB OF BEING THE MCP OF MY OWN TRON-LIKE WORLD. IT'S MADE OF CARDBOARD AND TAKES UP MOST OF MY MOM'S BASEMENT. I PAINTED MY TEN SPEED WITH GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT...IT'S A RAD LIGHT CYCLE...

No comments: